10 Sep Looking For Therapy for Entrepreneurs
Are you looking for therapy for entrepreneurs?
- A low level anxiety (even at the best of times) about bringing in enough business
- The feelings of responsibility that your work is paying for other people’s mortgages and bills, not just your own
- Issues around management, sometimes without any management training
- Entrepreneurs can rarely coast or ask colleagues to cover when the going gets tough – they have to be at peak performance level all the time, or the business suffers
- Imposter syndrome, self-sabotage, feelings of lacking confidence, or holding themselves back from business opportunities
- Feelings of isolation
- The stresses of having to engage and stay on top of social media to promote their business
- The habits of people pleasing creating bad boundaries with customers
- Sleep issues impacting work performance
Do Your Own PR – how I started doing therapy for entrepreneurs
Counselling entrepreneurs and business owners
I see many entrepreneurs who are living with huge anxieties about what the future holds for them. There are business owners feeling low and despondent, and yet keeping their nose to the grindstone because of the people are relying on them. I am meeting entrepreneurs whose physical health is impacting on their mental health, which in turn impacts their work, and I am seeing freelancers who are feeling isolated and alone.