Visibility brings credibility. This one key element can help you build your business or career to the dizzy heights you’ve been planning.
But deliberately raising your profile can be daunting. It can feel like bragging or showing off. Then there is the practical side. How can you build up your own expert reputation on top of doing the work?
If you know that raising your visibility is key to reaching your business goals, I would like to invite you to join me for some visibility coaching.
What is visibility coaching?
I have used a combination of career psychology, therapy, and my 20 years in PR and marketing to create this journey. On it, we find out what may be holding you back, and what you can do about it. We will co-create a strategy to increase your visibility that, and this is the most important bit, suits your own unique personality and skills.
Once we have your strategy, my experience as a therapist can help you deal with any issues that may hold you back: from limiting beliefs, to self-esteem and confidence issues, to time management.
My visibility coaching programme is ideal for:
- Anyone who feels a lack of visibility is holding them back
- People who want to change roles or put themselves in the best place for a promotion
- Business owners who have big goals and want to build a business far beyond where it is now
- Those in a new role who need to make an impression
- Women returning to the workplace after having children
- Everyone fed up with being in the shadows
- Experts in their field, but no one else knows this
- Senior leaders already in the spotlight who would like to manage their profile more effectively
- Entrepreneurs whose next phase involves being the face of their business
The visibility programme consists of pre-session psychometrics for me to build up an objective picture of who you are, followed by a half day with me (online or in Folkestone) to create your strategy. We then go on to have three full coaching sessions to help you put your plan into practice.
Crucially, we will be identifying the exact profile and reputation you want to show the world. Together, we will craft your own visibility building plan that you will take away and implement. This may include activities such as blogging, contributing to academic journals or consumer or industry publications, podcasts speaking, networking, charity work or becoming a guest on podcast, as well as social media. The important things is that you work on the things you enjoy. This why this is a truly sustainable plan for doing your own PR.
Part of this journey includes discovering your own Reputation Archetype and how to use it. You will have my full support around your profile raising including access to my address book of contacts, and I will also hand-hold you through the practical tasks.
Be prepared for:
- Deep conversations
- Seeing yourself in a new light
- Someone to challenge you (if that’s what you want)
- My full support
- Connection and contacts from my own little black book
- Being held accountable
- Becoming more Visible!
Book a call to see if this is a good fit for you.
What happens next?
You then have three coaching sessions that you can choose to take with me on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. During these we may:
- Discuss any practicalities around putting your plan into action
- Do in-depth work on limiting beliefs
- Identify and escape patterns that may be holding you back.
- Help you come out of your comfort zone through exercises and tasks. For some this may be a fast jail beak. For others it’s a step by step process of gaining confidence
- Assess any habits that may be contributing to holding you back, and replace them with something more helpful.
What it’s like to work with me
Here’s what one participant had to say about it working with me:
“Paula was immaculately prepared and her gentle approach meant that I didn’t have to have a big breakthrough. The journey took me on such a smooth and consistent pathway and along the way I kept having little glimpses of genius…
I have walked away with my life truly changed. I didn’t have to run around looking for anything. Paula showed me that it was already there inside me – it just needed a place to be visible and a platform to speak from. I will never be the same again. I know people have noticed a change – lots of people keep saying to me “you are really grounded Nadine” and I smile knowing that I found a reason that was worth me being visible for. Not only to the world – also to myself.
If you are looking to make powerful change while being made visible at a gentle pace that suits you. I wouldn’t miss this for anything.”
Soprano and coach
“Winner of the Fulham Opera Verdi Prize 2015”
The price for the visibility coaching package is £1500. This includes the half day with me, the writing up of your plan, and three coaching calls set up to serve you. You can book a chat or email me here to discuss if this is right for you.