05 Dec How to Plan For Xmas When Life is So Uncertain
Posted at 09:52h in Intelligent Thinking, Well being 0 Comments
How To feel a little more in control of your life, your wellbeing and your Christmas
2020 has been a hell of a year and it’s not over yet. Despite promising news about the vaccine, we are still feeling our way through uncertain times. The virus, lockdowns, looming Brexit…all these are reminding us how little control we have a the moment.
This workshop looks at how we can dampen down our stress levels so that we can at least have some respite in planning and enjoying Christmas. We deserve it!
Watch us us to:
- Learn an exercise to help soothe anxiety and spiralling thoughts
- Face up to a different Christmas
- Cope with festive stresses – the usual and the not so usual
- Stay away from the trap of eating and drinking to excess…even when it’s so tempting
- Start 2021 feeling refreshed and ready to go rather than having to recover all over again
How to Plan For Christmas When Life is So Uncertain from paula gardner on Vimeo.
Who are we?
ScarletZest was founded by business psychologist and coach Paula Gardner; and business wellbeing consultant Rachel McGuinness. It’s a fusion of their existing businesses Scarlet Thinking and Wake Up With Zest.