16 Sep Business Questions To Ask Yourself Every 90 Days
A 90 Day Business Audit
I am a big believer in regularly assessing where you are going with your business. But sometimes it is difficult to ask yourself the right questions and, if you ask different questions each time, you don’t really get a clear view on how you are making progress, whether that’s from a PR and marketing point of view, or just in general with your business.
So, I advise sitting down and asking yourself these questions about your business every 90 days…you might find some of them slightly different from the usual ones.
- If there is one thing I am not doing in my business that I know will make a difference, what is it?
- What one thing am I wasting time on at the moment?
- What one person do I need to know at the moment?
- What one person do I need to reconnect with at this moment?
- If I was to bring one person aboard/into my business, who would it be?
- If there is one thing I am deliberately not thinking about, what would it be?