09 Feb Social Media Questions
Hello lovely readers, can I interest you in a little publicity in exchange for your thoughts?
I’m writing a new ebook around PR and social media and would very, very grateful if you’d take a few moments to think about and answer the following questions. They’ll be used as mini case studies in the book and I’d love to include links through to your site an perhaps even photos too.
The questions are:
1. Are you currently using social media to promote your business (Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, You Tube or any others?
2. Are you concentrating on just one platform, or doing everything?
3. What’s your personal favourite, i.e. the one you enjoy doing most?
4. And what’s the one that has given you the best returns on your time?
5. What specifically has it brought to your business – can you define it in financial or client terms, or is it more profile?
6. Have you any tips for fitting it into your busy schedule?
7. What’s the most important thing you’ve learned about social media?
8. And have you had/made any terrible mistakes or had any bad experiences?
9. Are you in touch with journalists on Twitter?
If you could send me your replies to paula(at)doyourownpr.com – or post your comments below – that would be most appreciated – and of course you’ll get a freebie copy of it when it’s ready!